Bayside Limousines can help you make your next Vineyard or Winery tour a complete success. Washington DC, Northern Virginia and Western Maryland Wineries and Vineyards are normally clustered together making a multiple location tour a breeze. We will help you select as many wonderful places as you wish but we recommend no more than 4 and really 3 is what we feel is optimal. This will allow your party to fully exerience each wineries’ ambiance, craftmanship and history. Right now , Autumn follage provides brilliant scenerey to make your event even more relaxing and inspiring.
Follow these steps to create a memorable wine tasting:
- Reserve a limousine, shuttle bus, or any car from our fleet based on the number of passangers. It is the safest way to travel and will make it a day to remember.
- Plan to arrive at your first vineyard by 10:00 am. Coordinate pickup and drop off times accordingly.
- Choose your vineyards. Keep in mind, too many wine stops can make you feel rushed. For example, if you plan a Southern Maryland vineyard tour, we recommend you choose from the following vineyards:
- Cove Point Winery/Cove Point Vineyard
- Fridays Creek Winery
- Perigeaux Vineyards & Winery
- Port of Leonardtown Winery
- Running Hare Vineyard
- Solomons Island Winery
- Thanksgiving Farm
- We’ve heard it a thousand times! “Never drink on an empty stomach” Be sure to plan meals and snacks, including water. Not all wineries have food available.
A wine tour can be a great team bonding experience, friends day out, or girls trip. Whether you choose to visit on a Sunday to avoid the crowds or create a private weekday tour, the most important aspect is the plan. A vineyard tour without a plan is just a wish. Cheers!