Q- When should I book my reservation?
Q- Can I visit Bayside Limousines to see the vehicle that I am reserving?
- A- As soon as you find a great company and are happy with the unit and pricing. Keep in mind we do have seasonal minimums and high demand dates. Book early to avoid any disappointment.
Q- Can I extend my reservation the day of?
- A- Absolutely! We encourage everyone to stop by, meet our staff and preview our vehicles!
Q- Do I need a detailed itinerary?
- A- In most cases yes, we will be more than happy to extend your reservation. However, if we have another commitment it may be a challenge to add additional time on the day of the event.
Q- Is my deposit refundable?
- A- No, we do not require you to have a detailed itinerary, but the more we know about your travels the better prepared we can be to enhance your experience.
Q- Can I smoke in your vehicle?
- A- Deposits are what reserves your vehicle for a specific date and time. Since we do not overbook our vehicles, and we set them aside for your event we really depend on the completion of the job. Therefore, deposits are Non-refundable.
Q- What is provided in the Limo?
- A- Absolutely not. All our vehicles are non-smoking units.
Q- What is your policy on alcohol?
- A- All our limousines come equipped with napkins, tumblers, and champagne glasses. We also provide ice and bottled water, and a red carpet if you choose to exit in style.
- A- You may bring your own alcohol if you AND EVERYONE in the limousine is over the age of 21, though it is not provided.